DIY Traveler’s Kit for Women
The essentials for the woman traveler. Most of us will be traveling for the holiday and school break so I started to compile my list of mini products that will be accompanying me on my vacation. Thankfully there are ingenious people out there who have dedicated a website to just this venture. I love love shopping at The Minimus Boutique at www.minimus.biz. Here is my essential list.
- Tea bags (Chamomile, Jasmine, Earl Grey, Sweet n’ Spicy)
- On-the-go wipettes (lavender scented)
- Facial Mist (lavender scented)
- Sun block
- Dental Floss
- Nail Polish Remover Pads
- Herbal oils (Lavender, Thieves Oil, and Tea Tree Oil)
- Cotton Buds Cotton Swabs
- Organic Lip Balms – Lavender Vanilla
- Travel Journal
- A good read
- Electric outlet converter
- Sewing kit
Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness and the must have is the Mickey Tin box full of cotton swabs.
The discerning traveler will have their luggage properly identified. Now you can have your branded today. For custom Luggage Tags, they are only offered through http://www.ForTheTrend.com for a limited run. Get yours today.